Monday, August 22, 2016

Journaling

I'm going to try and journal a bit to reflect on how I'm doing each day...
Date Wins Losses Mood / How I felt Tomorrow's Goals
Thurs 08/18 * T-25 Cardio (Day 1) * 9.7k steps
Fri 08/19 * 8.8k steps
* Mango smoothie w/Boba
Sat 08/20 * 11k+ steps
* HIIT Workout classes
* Almost passing out in class from not eating breakfast
Sun 08/21 * Could barely move when I woke up from yesterday's workout
* 8k Steps
* Ate too much at the Chinese restaurant
* Drank a soda
* Sore!!
Mon 08/22 * Walked 1.8m to/from school
* T-25 Speed (Day 2)
* Cooked dinner
* Almost 13k steps
* No soda
* Ate too much of the dinner I cooked
* Need to be more productive at work
* Sore!! * Workout
* Focus
Tues 08/23 * Rest Day * Rest Day - I felt bad at the end of the night with not doing anything
* Ate a lot of pizza
* Had a fountain drink - it was so yummy
* Sore!! * Workout
Wed 08/24 * Woke up early and did T-25 Total Body Circuit (Day 3) before my meetings
* Celebrated my in-laws anniversary!
* Enjoyed a delicious frozen sangria.
* Ate too much at the celebratory dinner :D
* Enjoyed a delicious frozen sangria.
* Sore!! Not great when my Heart rate hits 160. Happy I got my workout over with early. * Wake up early to workout
Thurs 08/25 * T-25 Abs Interval (Day 4) - this was a killer! I also did this after eating McD for lunch and it was not a good idea.
* Almost 12k steps
* Ate McD and had a Large Sweet Tea.
* Ate too much of my FIL's delicious salmon pasta for dinner and french bread.
* Fat * Eat Less
Fri
08/26
* Only 7.8k steps today * Hungry - have to fast for my annual work screening.
Sat
08/27
* T-25 Lower Focus (Day 5)
* Only had breakfast and dinner as result of that huge breakfast.
* 12k+ steps
* Ate like a pig at breakfast with family

Sun 08/28 * Cooked dinner (noodles & bean curd) instead of ordering Papa John's like I wanted as their app / website were down.
* Sewing time!!
* 15k+ steps
Mon 08/29 * Cooked dinner in the instapot! Kids loved it!
* 12k+ steps
* Walked with K around R's soccer field during his practice.
* Stayed up too late sewing Go to bed earlier
Tues
08/30
* Had CFA and a coke and lots of fries for dinner. * Migraine today Have a better day
Wed
08/31
Get set up for next month!!

No comments: