Friday, May 20, 2016

Behind already 😱


Today I should be on two workouts for day 5, but I'm behind and only on day 4.

I'm quickly remembering that working out is miserable and painful. My ankles hurt and I am winded so quickly. How pathetic!! Angry with myself today! 😡

Did spend time walking to and from school twice this morning, ran around playing soccer with my son for a bit, and then am now walking the track while waiting on his practice. My ankle still hurts and I can't talk and walk without panting for breath. Nearly positive half is being overly fat and the other is crazy bad allergies as I can't breathe very well right now.

What's going to suck is that I'm going to go home and be starving and probably inhale too many calories. 😠

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: